- Minimize the stress placed on your joints through exercises directed towards strengthening the supporting muscles.
- Working on maintaining and extending your range of mobility. - Learn what assistive devices may be helpful to your condition (walker, crutches, splints, shoe inserts, etc.) and the correct ways to utilize them.
- Discover the most effective treatments for your specific concerns such as ice and heat therapy, at home stretching, and topical medications. If you need some physical therapy near Kings Park, then PTE can help you today with heat and ice therapy.
- Gain a better understanding of your body and strategies you can implement in your everyday life to avoid further strain on the affected joints.
- Learn ways in which you can adjust your environment to make day to day activities - including getting a good night’s sleep - easier on your body.
The goal of physical therapy is to help you work towards your normal, everyday activities without discomfort or difficulty. If you are searching for physical therapy near Kings Park, The Physical Therapy Experience is the best place to begin improving your quality of life. At Physical Therapy Experience, we are dedicated to providing care customized to your specific pain. Together, we can help you achieve your fullest potential. Contact us today to set up your first appointment!