As professional staff, we dedicate to giving personalized care with an emphasis on hands-on therapy, in a relaxing friendly atmosphere, especially when we provide Fitness Programming. Our trainers constantly remind our clients of regular physical fitness benefits:
- Exercise can help prevent weight gain. While participating in physical therapy, our bodies burn more calories, and therefore, help fight gaining weight.
- Daily activity may prevent health conditions and diseases.
- Running, walking, or opting to take the stairs, may improve your mood and boost self-esteem.
- Additionally, exercise helps increase energy levels.
In Oceanside or Smithtown, our physical therapists can provide fitness programming for those who are seeking physical, mental, and or life benefits.
Physical benefits include:
- Lessens any potential risk for cancer, diabetes, heart attacks, heart diseases, or high blood pressure
- Ability to control loss of excess body weight, maintain a healthy body weight, bones, muscles, and joints, while increasing body strength
Mental benefits are as follows:
- Enhances self-esteem and confidence as well as self-image
- Reduces any negative feelings
- Power to control appetite and ability to hydrate more often
- Increase productivity in a work situation
- Higher chance of being more relaxed and stress free
Overall life- long benefits of fitness programming:
- Building a routine and being credible enough to stick with it
- Staying on track by monitoring progress
For further help with setting up an appointment for fitness programming or to ask any questions about the exercises we provide in Oceanside or Smithtown, please contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!